Monday, October 13, 2014

Of Working & Burritos 

Pretty much.... slowly getting back into the working swing of things.  And to be honest, its super duper thought.  Social media, blogging, self promotion, the actual ACTUAL MAKING OF THE ITEM.  It is really hard to own a business when your a one women show.  I hope to add passive income in the form of knitting patterns to help on days when I can't actually complete a doll order due to the needs of being a mother (which always comes first). I am also slowly working on some eBooks in the genre of cook books and of crafting and parenting/family and self help/healing to help offset the days of heavy mothering and wife-ing and when I just can't get to my knitting basket.  Of course when our little area starts to grow with extra leftover we'd love to take that to market too.  

Burritos have been a staple around here... mainly because they are so easy to make and you can really incorporate a hefty chunk of fresh greens and herbs to it---very well rounded meal. 

If you have a chance please look over my "Goals" section on the top tabs of this blog... I'm putting out my intentions, so the world knows I intend to support my family using my knowledge, my blog, my books, my patterns and my handwork.  I know I cannot accomplish this goal by myself and that it takes a community of like-minded, beautiful, intelligent, people who are supportive and caring and kind-hearted who can come together for the help of another. 

I have listed some ways you can help if your interested..they are on that goal page.  You may also email me at:
earthsacredseeds@gmail.com if you have read this post and are interested!

3 comments:

  1. It's a tough gig, mothering as well as trying to make it in this big internet world. Good luck to you, and good for you for putting your goals out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim! I know you know exactly what I mean! You are inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all the very best with your goals Samantha! You inspire in so many ways, from your creativity, to your healthy, natural lifestyle, to your energy and your mothering :)

    ReplyDelete