Thursday, October 16, 2014

Missing & Loving





The grey and dreary days are upon us and I'm feeling reminiscent of when I had a big ol' belly full of baby.  Baby V is our last beautiful baby, making our family of seven complete.  We are very blessed and happy with our little family and we are happy to see what our next chapter will be in life.  One thing for sure--- life is short and of what you make it to be.  I try to spend my days loving on all of our children, teaching them as best I can, appreciating family togetherness, making nursing meals and trying hard not to get crabby or yell ---- even when my coffee cup runs low! I try to knit some everyday, work on some doll orders and add to our shop, carve out a little writing time and design patterns in small little increments.  My hope is that soon enough--- we will have a a growing shop capable of supporting our family's needs.  

In the meantime I appreciate all of you wonderful readers and hope you can find time during the day to love and appreciate all that once was and all that will be in our future.  


2 comments:

  1. I love grey and dreary days. More tea (allergic to coffee) warm snuggles, warm fire.. When the outside world turns cold and sleepy try to look inside for the warmth :)

    ReplyDelete